Rosemary steak "à la plancha"
For 4 people
- Gently crush the rosemary to extract the aromas.
- Add olive oil, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover the steaks and leave in the fridge for one hour.
- Preheat the oven (60°C).
- Preheat the plancha at maximal temperature.
- Cook the steaks for 1 minute on the frst side and 30 to 45 secondes on the other side for a medium-rare cooking.
- Let the steaks rest, covered with aluminium foil during 5 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with some black olives, provencal tomatoes and grilled polenta.
Bon appétit !