Rizotto Léoncie au Parmesan
Ingrédients, per person :
- 80g de rice for risotto
- ¼ sweet or red onion
- 1/3 glass of white Châteauneuf du Pape
- Grinder salt and pepper
- ½ a glass chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon semi-skimmed thick cream
- Some chopped parsley Persil (for presentation)
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- A thick bottomed frying-pan or sauce-pan
- A wooden spoon
- 1 glass of 20 cl
- Chop thinly the oignon and let it sweat in the olive oil in your frying pan, till it becomes translucent
- Add the rice and stir from time to time till it becomes translucent either
- Moisten with the white Châteauneuf, reduce heat and let reduce gently. Stir from time to time.
- Add gradually the chicken broth till the rice is cooked “al dente”
- Add the Parmesan and cream. Stir, salt and pepper according to your taste
- Sprinkle some chiseled parsley
Serve immediately and to enjoy with a glass of Châteauneuf du Pape blanc
Génération Marie-Léoncie 2018 !
Bon appétit !