Stuffed tomatoes with lamb and black olives
- 400 g minced lamb meat
- 12 big tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 handful of white bread
- 1 dl milk
- 1 branch of fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons stoned black olives
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven (180°C - Th. 6).
- Let the bread soften in the milk.
- Cut the head of the tomatoes; dig a hole inside each one of them. Keep the tomato pulpand the “heads” on the side.
- Dice the olives.
- Using both hands, drain the bread.
- Mix together the meat, the tomato pulp egg, rosemary and olives. Season to taste.
- Fill each tomato with this mixture, add the « head » on top.
- Put in an oven-proof dish with a bit of olive oil . Cook during 15 minutes.